The LWIS Network is committed to providing quality International Education that fosters international and multicultural learning experiences by:
- Welcoming both nationals and non-nationals and in no way discriminating between people or tolerating prejudice.
- Embracing all members of the school community and enriching our understanding of cultures by using the
diversity of the school population.
- Learning about all nations and cultures through curricular and co-curricular areas at school.
- Providing education that allows for international recognition, giving learners the capability to continue their education across different borders.
- Promoting global peace and well-being through the concept of Peace Education.
- Recognizing the importance of developing learners into Glocal citizens.