International School of Africa (ISA) Djibouti, East Africa, is a member of the Learner’s World International Schools (LWIS) Network that is managed by School Development Consultants (SDC). For more information on the LWIS school network and SDC, please visit: www.sdclw.org.
ISA is committed to providing local and expatriate families with the following:
- An English-medium international curriculum compatible with the demands of emerging knowledge-based societies.
- A trilingual curriculum: English, French and Arabic.
- The integration of technology in teaching and learning.
- A holistic approach to education through the development of the whole child.
- Qualified multinational teachers and administrators to support the delivery of the international curriculum.
- A state of the art purpose-built campus with ICT, arts and sports facilities.
- International credibility though membership in an international school network, the Learner’s World International Schools (LWIS) and accreditation with a reputable international agency.